Tuesday, June 5, 2007

ShortBuz's Birthday

Check this Peeps.

This is the ShortBuz coming over the loud speaker with a 'special' announcement.

Monday the 11th marks yet another lap around the sun for this old crate.
But who the hell wants to get drunk on a Monday?
Saturday night, June 9th, I'll be tearing it up at my favorite hangout, that's right Diablo's.
Feed me drinks and drive me home.
I'm taking volunteers.

Maybe Supa J will allow me some time on the decks (before the drinks), so I can make your booty shake to that VPZ sound. I'll have some new and tasty tracks for you.

Who knows what will happen. You will have to be there to find out!

Da ShortBuz

1 comment:

The Vinyl Pimpz said...

Uuhhhh. No Comment.
But hey, BIG thanks and love to my friends that were there. I had a blast. Or so I'm told.

Da Buz