Sunday, October 21, 2007

Late Night Recording Sessions

So Ceez and I are cole chillin on a late Saturday night,
mixing records, drinking and enjoying life.
What the hell did you do this weekend? Or for the rest of your funny life.

Is everyone ready for Halloween?
This is the ShortBuz'z favorite holiday and he is ready to go straight crazy on your ass and I'm hearing that Ceez, with his klowning attitude, is ready to make you rock your rainbow socks off. So what the hell are you going to do? Stay at home cause your afraid of the Klowns? Or are you going to come out dressed as your favorive kid killer and have the time of your life. We got your funking balloons right here. Let's blow this shit up!

BTW. Have you heard this Ethic kid? He's a new Vinyl Pimp and you'll see why.
It's Insanity. I'm telling you. Insanity.... that you'll love.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your style is very unique in comparison to other folks I've read stuff from. Thanks for posting when you have the opportunity, Guess I will just book mark this web site.

My web site ... I was reading this